Kenya Safari | Kenya & Tanzania Safari | Kenya & Egypt Safari | Tanzania & Egypt Safari
Tanzania Safari | Masai Mara Safari | Serengeti Safari | Kenya & Tanzania Flying Safari
Kenya | Tanzania | Zanzibar | Rwanda | Uganda | Egypt | Nairobi | Mombasa | Lamu
KENYA VISA /PASSPORT INFORMATION
Kenya visas can be obtained from all its mission/embassies abroad and at its points of entry.
KENYA VISA FEES.
- Single Entry Visa - USD 50
- Multiple Entry Visa - USD 100
- Transit Visa - USD 20
- Referral Visa - USD 10
COUNTRIES ON REFERRAL VISA.
Applications from nationals of the following countries will be referred to Nairobi for approval:
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Cameroon, Libya, Mali, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Senegal, Somalia, Stateless persons, Sudan, Tajikistan and North Yemen.
- Immunization against yellow Fever and Cholera are recommended.
- Anti-Malaria prevention medications are recommended for those visiting tropical regions.
IMPORT OF PETS
1. License for pets required.
2. A request letter providing the importer's name and address.
3. The pet's name.
4. Current Health Certificate from the Veterinary Doctor.
5. The Fee is $50.00 payable in Money Order to Kenya Embassy.
6. A return self-addressed envelope, prepaid Priority Mail, Express Mail, FedEx, UPS, Airborne Express, or DHL.
Masai Mara | Serengeti | Ngorongoro | Amboseli | Lake Nakuru | Samburu
Kenya Parks | Tanzania Parks | Rwanda Parks | Uganda Parks
Kenya Hotels | Tanzania Hotels | Zanzibar Hotels
About Us | Testimonials | Contact Us