'The safari experience was awesome. Everything
went perfectly as planned to our great satisfaction. I am in love
with Africa. Thank you so much".
Pam Wright, L.A., USA
"Everything went perfectly. like
a fairytale. We will plan all our future visits with you..."
S. Zielinsky, CA, USA
"Wonderful..A grand and adventurous
Africa safari.I will recommend you to everyone! Thanks a million"
D. Ashby, CA, USA
"Thank you so much for an experience
I will remember always. Everything was wonderful! I'll be back.."
B. Peer, CA, USA
here to read more testimonials from our list of satisfied clients
Kenya Safaris | Tanzania Safaris | Rwanda Safaris | Uganda Safaris | Egypt Vacations
Kenya Safari | Kenya & Tanzania Safari | Kenya & Egypt Safari | Tanzania & Egypt Safari
Tanzania Safari | Masai Mara Safari | Serengeti Safari | Kenya & Tanzania Flying Safari
Egypt: Country Info
Egypt is probably the world's oldest civilization having emerged from the Nile Valley around 3,100 years ago, historically. Egypt is probably one of the oldest vacation spots. Early Greeks, Romans and others went there just for fun, and to see the wonders of some of mankind's earliest triumphs.
But Egypt is much more than Pyramids and monuments. It is also Red Sea scuba diving, hot night spots, luxury hotels and five star restaurants. It is romantic cruises down the Nile on festive river boats, a night at the grand opera and it is a cultural experience like none you have ever experienced. Egypt is a land bustling with life, sound, visual beauty and excitement.
More than anything else, we want you to think of Egypt as fun. For thousands of years, it has been the playground of emperors and kings, and we hope you will take the time to find out why.
- Language:Arabic (official), English and French widely understood by educated classes
- Major Religions:Muslim (mostly Sunni) 94% (official estimate), Coptic Christian and other 6% (official estimate)
- Ethnic groups:Eastern Hamitic stock (Egyptians, Bedouins, and Berbers) 99%, Greek, Nubian, Armenian, other European 1%
- Growth rate 1.86%
- Birth rate 27.31 births/1,000
- Death rate 8.41 deaths/1,000
- Fertility rate 3.41 children/woman
- Male life expectancy 60
- Female life expectancy 64
- Infant mortality rate 69.23 deaths/1,000 live births
- Labor force 17.4 million (1996)
- Unemployment rate 9.4% (1997)
- Inflation Rate 4.9% (1997)
- GDP (total value of goods and services produced annually) $267.1 billion (1997 est.)
- Budget $19.8 billion
- Debt $30.5 billion (1996)
- Exports $5.1 billion, primarily crude oil and petroleum products, cotton yarn, raw cotton, textiles, metal products, chemicals
- Imports $15.5 billion, primarily machinery and equipment, foods, fertilizers, wood products, durable consumer goods, capital goods
- Defense Spending 8.2% of GDP (1997 est.)
- Highways 64,000 km (1996)
Kenya | Tanzania | Zanzibar | Rwanda | Uganda | Egypt | Nairobi | Mombasa | Lamu
Masai Mara | Serengeti | Ngorongoro | Amboseli | Lake Nakuru | Samburu
Kenya Parks | Tanzania Parks | Rwanda Parks | Uganda Parks
Kenya Hotels | Tanzania Hotels | Zanzibar Hotels
About Us | Testimonials | Contact Us